Capsule Craze VRM by Bob's Space Racer

PowerVendor

Does anyone have any knowledge about the Capsule Craze redemption game by Bob's Space Racer?  They are $5,900 new and used around $2,200.  They vend a 4" prize capsule.  I was thinking about the VRM model used that plays the same ball inside the chute versus the original version that floated the prize capsule and was prone to malfunctioning. I've seen the older version for around $800 on craigslist.

Parts, cost, reliability, profitability?  It looks like in 2007 they renamed it "bubble up" which is still available today.  Just looking for some operator feedback.  Happy holidays everyone!

I'm just trying to build my route somewhat away from gum/candy bulk vending without making too many $$$$ mistakes.  I sort of wait for a decent "pre-owned" unit to come my way.  Please, anyone feel free to PM me if you have any decent redemption or crane pieces for sale.  I know you guys got NEW pieces for Christmas and need to get rid of the OLD ones.    :)

I'm just trying to build my route somewhat away from gum/candy bulk vending without making too many $$$$ mistakes. I sort of wait for a decent "pre-owned" unit to come my way. Please, anyone feel free to PM me if you have any decent redemption or crane pieces for sale. I know you guys got NEW pieces for Christmas and need to get rid of the OLD ones. :)

U can add an external dba to anything or cut a whole for a stackerless, the wiring is simple.

I have a lot of used equipment I'm looking to sell some. Some is working some needs repairs, what's ur price range?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

U can add an external dba to anything or cut a whole for a stackerless, the wiring is simple.

I have a lot of used equipment I'm looking to sell some. Some is working some needs repairs, what's ur price range?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

You have PM.  Oops.  You can't receive PM?   Price range around $500-1,000.  I'm not looking for the latest greatest, just reliable units or ones that i can get parts for if need be. 

Idk what's up with my pm

I know. You have 100 PM's in your inbox. That's the limit. You can't receive anymore until you delete some or archive some to your email.

--Steven

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any knowledge about the Capsule Craze redemption game by Bob's Space Racer? They are $5,900 new and used around $2,200. They vend a 4" prize capsule. I was thinking about the VRM model used that plays the same ball inside the chute versus the original version that floated the prize capsule and was prone to malfunctioning. I've seen the older version for around $800 on craigslist.

Parts, cost, reliability, profitability? It looks like in 2007 they renamed it "bubble up" which is still available today. Just looking for some operator feedback. Happy holidays everyone!

Not sure where your located but there is an operator saying that they are taking a couple to the auction next week. At the auction the should fall in the range of 400 to 800

Not sure where your located but there is an operator saying that they are taking a couple to the auction next week. At the auction the should fall in the range of 400 to 800

I'm in North Carolina and plan to go to the auction.  I know there is an operator in Concord, NC that has had two on Craigslist for a few months at $800.  Apparently they're not worth $800?  I wish there was a way to know a head of time what is going to be at the auction.  Sometimes it seems to be a bunch of junk with some high priced pinball machines - and a lot of them. 

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll keep my eyes open.

I'm in North Carolina and plan to go to the auction. I know there is an operator in Concord, NC that has had two on Craigslist for a few months at $800. Apparently they're not worth $800? I wish there was a way to know a head of time what is going to be at the auction. Sometimes it seems to be a bunch of junk with some high priced pinball machines - and a lot of them.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eyes open.

The ones I spoke of Are out of FL. I won't be at the auction but I am sending some stuff.

Archived