A list of tasks performed by our drivers at each stop

vendcobros

very nice clean and organized I like the list and will most likely  use some of info when I build multiple routes.   How long take you grow to multiple route?  How many routes and employees do you have? 

Also  how do you run your warehouse and pre kitting  do you use a light to pick system or old fashion paper way?

My partner and I have been in business for a little over 3 years. We use an excel system to manage inventory orders and product in each truck.

We're very efficient we only have 2 full time drivers and I run a route myself. My business partner is our full time tech.

Interesting...I am a one man show, but I do many of these same things. Instead of Rolodex cards, I use my old business cards and write the location name on the back. They fit nicely on top of the center console in between my cup holders. I suppose a business card from the location would work well too.

Interesting...I am a one man show, but I do many of these same things. Instead of Rolodex cards, I use my old business cards and write the location name on the back. They fit nicely on top of the center console in between my cup holders. I suppose a business card from the location would work well too.

It's so much easier than trying to label each bag!

Archived