Family Dollar locations

jayhawk22

I have the opportunity to set up a newly built Family Dollar store in my hometown.  The population is 50,000 and we already have 3 Dollar Generals, a Dollar Tree & a Big Lots.  I was curious if anyone has any of these & how much they produce a month.  Thanks!

I've done Fam $, Bill's $ and Dollar Generals and Dollar Tree's in the past.  The Fam $'s were the best.  The Fam $'s I did ran from about 75-275/mo gross.

KInd of tough when you have to give 45-50% between Fam $ and the management co..  But the Fam$ are the best of the $ stores, at least in LA.  Except Dollar tree.  The dollar tree's I did probably averaged about the same as Fam $'s, but my dollar tree racks were 5 ways, but one of the top machines was a 2 column flat. All my Fam$'s were 5 way or 7 way's with no flat.

The ones in my region are poorly serviced. I've never activity pursued these accounts because the vast majority of the shoppers are the grandma type with books of coupons. Not saying I wouldn't try a few out because who really knows until you try.

Archived