Stolen machines

havending

We have had more stolen machines in the past month than all of last year heck the past two years. Talked to one realitor today for a spot I share with L&J and was told that our machines were busted up for the cash. Luckily my loss has not been two bad because all the ones taken were older ones we had for years.

I lost a couple of triples in the same location. The second time I had it cabled to a chair. And looking at the recording it's the only thing the sumbitch stole!

The cables can be a great deterrent, but I've had some idiots cut them and take the whole rack. Just part of this biz, but I would love just one time to catch these crooks in the act.

Gee, I suppose I've had incredibly good luck.  I have retrieved most machines from locations that go out of business.  I've had 2 stolen and 2 tossed in 4 years from a total of 60. That's pretty a good track record.  

I think the economy has something to do with thefts. I suppose there is no shortage of criminals either.  Money has never been harder to come by, in my opinion.  Any machine someone can pick up is vulnerable.    

Archived