TC VEND!

dromero

Hi vending friends,

I ran across this webpage             http://www.tcvend.com/

and they seemed to promise a lot of money to you from their machines, but I fell it is not trustworthy.

Have you had any experience or knowledge about this new vending business model???

Here is an email I sent them and their response:

Please explain me more. I am not from Canada, is this Canada exclusive?

Hi Daniel;

In anser to your question no this is not for Canada only.
We have tested this innovative vending concept for over 2 years in Canada.
Now we have all the team appointed here with facts and figures to support our successful business model.
At the moment we are launching our business opportunity Globally so your timing is perfect.
Columbia would be a great country for our Treasure Chest Giveaway Program.
We have 3 entry levels depending on your finances and amount of exclusivity you wish to take on.
I can send you more details if you are intersted but first can you tell me a little about yourself and your business experience?

If you prefer to dialogue in Spanish we have a company representative who is fluent in Spanish.
You can reach me anytime on my cell at 011 1 xxx xxx xxxx  CST

just do it yourself they are not doing anything special. print up the topper thingy at any sign shop there is no secret

the website explains every damn thing you would need to know about it 

The things that the machine gives out seem different. It seems there is a capsule with a price while others are not. Its not just about printing a sign.

The things that the machine gives out seem different. It seems there is a capsule with a price while others are not. Its not just about printing a sign.

If you can print the sign, you can print your own "prize" award on small pieces of paper to put in caps.

Just mix those "prize" caps in with a standard mix of caps and you have the same thing they put in their machines.

Archived