New and Expanding Bulk Candy Vendor

Cal Taylor

Last October I purchased my first set Vendesign machines.  Six were on location.  Last week I bought a large number of Uturn machines.  Now is the time to start locating.  I have put an order in with Locators R Us through this forum; it is pending.  I would like to learn how to find locations, and what to say, myself.

As I bought all my machines second hand I do not have any of the paperwork that often comes with a new purchase.  I am learning alot within this forum.  But to gain confidence I will need more.

As I bought all my machines second hand I do not have any of the paperwork that often comes with a new purchase.  I am learning alot within this forum.  But to gain confidence I will need more.

Look under the "Locator Discussions" as there is a lot of good advice there on locating equipment for yourself.

For example, a recent thread can be found HERE on this very topic.

Good luck.

Thank you I will definately check that out. 

This site is terrific in getting new vendors or those considering vending an honest source of information.

We try our best to be great resource for vendors. Welcome, and thank you for participating.

Archived