Experts Unite And Provide Your Valuation On This Deal

AZwolf

First, thank you for your professional opinions on the valuation of the below deal. The route consists of 5 location with 9 machines. No commissions, no contracts, white collar, machines placed inside, same company on all locations.

Income is stated, not verified @ $14k yr – $16k yr over the last 3 years. Asking price of $15k. Company just had an estimated 10% employee layoff.

The machine models are as follows:

USI CD6

USI GF12

Glasco GSC8

USI BC10/CB500

USI HR32

DN348MC multi-price

AP LCM2

USI BC6/CB300

USI GF12

Thx for your input on helping me determine if this is a good purchase.

First, thank you for your professional opinions on the valuation of the below deal. The route consists of 5 location with 9 machines. No commissions, no contracts, white collar, machines placed inside, same company on all locations.

Income is stated, not verified @ $14k yr – $16k yr over the last 3 years. Asking price of $15k. Company just had an estimated 10% employee layoff.

The machine models are as follows:

USI CD6

USI GF12

Glasco GSC8

USI BC10/CB500

USI HR32

DN348MC multi-price

AP LCM2

USI BC6/CB300

USI GF12

Thx for your input on helping me determine if this is a good purchase.

My first and final offer would be in the 7-8 K range

My first and final offer would be in the 7-8 K range

Your offer would be my max if I wanted an account like this.  I'm not too excited about all the USI equipment or the fact that this is a white collar account.  The fact that it is in decline scares the hell out of me.  The gross is nothing exciting and I'm thinking that this is only for sale because it's a pain in the butt for the current vender.  Pass

@ M.V. - to further my knowledge on valuations around vending routes, can you indicate your criteria for the $7k - $8k offer. Thx.

The value of the equipment plus inventory. In this situation, to me, the location has no value. If they stay in business great, if not, you sell and get your money back or find another place to put them and still get a decent ROI.

Archived