I'm new to vending (just a hobby) but I Need help!

Scotty0978

I recently purchased a royal 768 machine, everything seems to work but when I want to load the machine I can't. I can't force it to cycle .. Everything I press the mode switch it says PASS , I press the selection 1 switch and it says Rtr .. So I looked it up and it seems to have a password blocking the access to the controls. Any ideas on how to reprogram the password ? I got the machines from a guy that got them from a guy.. So going back would be useless,

Grateful for any help

I recently purchased a royal 768 machine, everything seems to work but when I want to load the machine I can't. I can't force it to cycle .. Everything I press the mode switch it says PASS , I press the selection 1 switch and it says Rtr .. So I looked it up and it seems to have a password blocking the access to the controls. Any ideas on how to reprogram the password ? I got the machines from a guy that got them from a guy.. So going back would be useless,

Grateful for any help

The password on Royals is 4-2-3-1 then press 4 again to enter

I entered the password ... Didn't work , could they have changed the password some how? When I go to enter it, it says pass when I hit sel.4 says Rtr when I press sel 2 and it goes back to vend mode. Any suggestions ? I'm downloading the manuals now

I entered the password ... Didn't work , could they have changed the password some how? When I go to enter it, it says pass when I hit sel.4 says Rtr when I press sel 2 and it goes back to vend mode. Any suggestions ? I'm downloading the manuals now

You need to press the service mode button and then use button #2 to scroll through the menu until the screen says "pass" then enter the password to enter the protected part of the programming.

When you move through the programming and get to the word PASS, there are two possible ways to enter the password.  One is at PASS, press select button 4, the display goes blank, then 2, 3, 1 and a final 4 to actually enter the number.  The second method is from PASS, press 4 as an enter, the display goes blank, then 4, 2, 3, 1.  With either method you will know you have successfully entered the password as the display will then change to CASH.  You can then scroll to whichever menu items you needed to get to.

Archived