vending machine lost in fire

sevenup

I've only had a few machines out for the past 6 months or so. One of these was an auto parts store. Yesterday morning it caught on fire. Below is what is left of an oak vista triple. I've been reading on here for a few months. Just thought I would share this picture.

post-8338-139198756906_thumb.jpg

Bummer

I can think of two locations where I had charity machines burn down and the machines were a total loss.  I had a rack extermely smoke damaged in a grocery store fire once. I ended up putting a brand new rack when the guy built a replacement store and eventually got his other three stores.  He is currently building another brand new store that I will be installing a brand new rack in. Should be ready to open about June of this year.

Lost a rack today, mexican restaurant burnt down 2am this morning. Hate I lost a rack but feel worse for the employees and owner though. Looks like a total loss except for the stone walls. Have little hope there was anything left of my rack, I figured if employees can salvage the coins they need it worse then I do.

I've only had a few machines out for the past 6 months or so. One of these was an auto parts store. Yesterday morning it caught on fire. Below is what is left of an oak vista triple. I've been reading on here for a few months. Just thought I would share this picture.

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1391987564092.jpg

sad-and-sorry-smiley-emoticon.gif Sorry for your loss.

Lost a rack today, mexican restaurant burnt down 2am this morning. Hate I lost a rack but feel worse for the employees and owner though. Looks like a total loss except for the stone walls. Have little hope there was anything left of my rack, I figured if employees can salvage the coins they need it worse then I do.

That's the right attitude Mainor - we need to keep things in perspective sometimes.  I have a large industrial account that's been in decline for two years and now they're finally closing.  They always apologize for the slow sales but I feel worse for them as they're the ones who'll be out of work while for me it's just a matter of relocating some equipment which is minor compared to these guy's problems as many of them have families to support.

I go to church with the guy who owned the store. It's very sad. His lively hood is gone until he can rebuild. At least he had insurance. The fire started at his store and then spread to a tire shop, electrical contractors shop, and a karate studio. All of them are completely gone except the karate studio. Their walls are still up. Four family business gone in a few hours.

http://m.gobogalusa.com/news/article_33a3ef44-90f7-11e3-864c-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=jqm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Where you at tbuford?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Live in North La.  One horse town called Robeline.  My route goes from Natchitoches down I-49 to HWY 90 anf then down 90 to LA-1 and 308 to Golden Meadow with stops all around Natchitoches and Alexandria, Pineville then down to Marksville, Bunkie, Eunice, Opelousas, Lafayette, Morgan City, Thibodaux, Raceland, Galliano.  I do mainly bulk with some cranes and do mainly independent grocery stores, chinese and mexican restaurants and anywhere else I can get a yes. 

Archived