Hello!

LimitlessVending

Hi all! I have been reading quite a bit on this forum and would like to say thanks for all of the information shared!

My girlfriend and I bought our first vending machine 3 months ago and placed it at my work. It's a Vendo 720 10 select. (haha, I'm getting the lingo down) We sell monster, rockstar, gatorade and soda.

After 3 months things are lining out. We had a freeze hit us in December where it got down to-26 degrees. Oops! We lost quite a bit of product. Other than that I pulled $60 in sales the first two months and the third month we pulled in $100.

I pay a 10% commission every 3 months on profit, not sales. So how are we doing?

Jon

Welcome to the forum, Jon!  This is a wonderful place to learn about the vending business.

Must be a pretty good location if you can sell $100 worth of product in the middle of winter.  Hopefully it's the type of account that will do even better in the summer.

If you'd like to avoid future loss of products due to low temps there is a heater kit option for this machine.  If you'd like information on this just send me a PM and I'll help you out. 

Make sure you regularly visit the Beverage and Food forum for tons of information you can use.

I think it is a pretty good location. It is a 24/7 365 day a year chemical plant with four, five man crews woking a 12 hour shift. (I am on one of those crews). We work 7, 12 hour shifts and then get 7 days off. I love my schedule. Needless to say with the night shift rotation we do like our energy drinks. IN additon to the crews mentioned there is a maintenance department, admin and at any one time 10-20 more people on site due to contract work being done.

Yes, I do think this summer it will be possible to double sales. Only a gut feeling based on what I see everyone drinking. We do work a lot outside and it can get in the triple digits in the summer time.

Jon

P.S. AZvendor, I pmed you

Archived