Vendo 721 all sold out

dnk

Hi

New to forum. Have just got my first Vendo 721. The problem I am having is when one row goes sold out, the whole machine goes into sold out. Contacted the company I bought it from and they said contact Vendo.  Thoughts? Thanks

When you say one column causes the whole machine to go sold out do you mean immediately or just that they will all go out when Vends are attempted? If one column goes out(red) then they try another column and it goes sold out (red) then I would guess it has something to do with the bottle drop sensor. If they all go sold out (red) at the same time then I would guess harnessing or board.

Thanks for the reply.

I was able to talk with George at vendo and he seems to think that there is too much space inbetween bottles. I have about  a 1. - 1.25 inch space. He asked me to tighten the space and see if that helps.  Thanks again

You should try to get a one-finger width of space between the front product and the front of the column AFTER you have pushed the products to the back.  If this sold out issue occurs after a product drops then you may need to adjust the drop sensor to make it more sensitive. 

Archived