First Rack

ska173

This is the first rack I've build and I'm quite happy with it. Ideally I would be running toys, gum balls, bouncy balls, etc. but this location stipulated edibles (non gum) only. So I will roll with that setup for now!post-6725-0-84428800-1396930352_thumb.jpg

What labels do you recommend Gages, stickers or on of the static clings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I make my own.  I like to print candy logos and tape them inside the panel/globe.  If you attach on the outside, after a couple of months they'll get peeled off.  You could go with either stickers or clings and I agree with Rick, Sweetstop has nice labels.  I've used some of his price stickers.

Because of how your rack is situated, the top machines will get more sunlight than the bottom machines.

Consider putting the red back panels on all the top machines.

Those panels will give your product some shading to delay issues with sunlight.

You can swap heads or just swap the panels.

Summer is approaching.

It may even be a good idea to put those panels on 3 sides on each of those top heads since none of those candies do well in sunlight.

Best of luck...I hope the location is a winner.

As others have mentioned, get some labels and sun protection. After a few months, approach the location again about trying some toys or bouncy balls. The worst they can do is say no. Maybe approach it like, "Hey, things are going okay, could I do a thirty day trial of bouncy balls in one head?". And, if you're paying them a commission, remind them that higher priced products (50 cent toys) will generate more commission revenue per vend. Give them a reason to find vending toys appealing.

Shepherdsflock, thanks for the advice. Believe it or not this is a charity location, I have had it for some time and had to refill the candy every two weeks (running one vendstar), I pitched this and they excited about it. I will revisit non candy periodically though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived