Amazon as a source for products?

Arutkow

By prices varying I think he means the range of prices. Example one inch can range 14 to the mid 30 dollar range. As an operator that drives me crazy. At TNT it's all with in a dollar or so. As is most small suppliers. Flat line also keeps a small range even their .50 one inch items are priced very good.

I disagree.

I think the poster was referring to different prices for the same product.

His comment that TNT's prices "don't vary unless gas goes through the roof again" wouldn't make sense in your interpretation.

Hopefully the poster will chime in and clarify.

Supplier prices are not written in stone at any supplier. The best thing to do is build a relationship with your sales person. If you want a better price ask. And shop around use it for price leverage.

So your answer to my question is, "I was being facetious".

There is only a couple times that I know of when prices vary. One is when you buy one bag verses cases or pallet at AA and others, (tnt is usually the same unless you bargain a little and that will depend on what your getting I think).

The big one is when gas by the barrel goes up, so does bb's because they're made from petroleum. When gas originally jumped beyond $4.00 a gallon the first time, I was in the middle of trying to purchase a container of sticky and bb's from china to sell cheap just enough to cover my product I needed at the time. They mine overhead would be a lot less, BUT then the gas shot up and EVERYONE'S prices on bb's and other stuff went through the roof.

I have worked with AA years ago and they  did give different prices, but it was 2 bags verses a full case, 5 cases and so on. If I'm correct, they still do that. 

Hope that cleared up anything that I posted if it was me that dd! LOL

Still learning the way to do this. I can't believe I've missed out on all the info for all these years though!

Archived