Bling teeth

havending

Mine were starting to slow down so I blew the last of them out in a mystery mix.

I don't know if I'd order again.

Anyone else doing well with these still?

You doing the AA or cardinal

Does cardinal give a price break if you spend over a certain amount on shipping? I just added 1 bag of bling teeth to see how much for shipping and it was almost as much for shipping as the product.

If you buy one box of anything from any supplier freight will kill you

I buy the A & A bling mixed with funny and sell for .75. It's like a .75 staple for me. I always have this mix out. They'll slow down at places so I'll pull them and then bring them back a few months later.

I buy the A & A bling mixed with funny and sell for .75. It's like a .75 staple for me. I always have this mix out. They'll slow down at places so I'll pull them and then bring them back a few months later.

Your the second person mixing funny teeth they must be very cheap. What's the cost straight bling at cardinal is like 34.00

I been buing all caps from A & A on pallets for the last few years.  I need to try some other suppliers again.  Maybe it'll be cardinal. 

I been buing all caps from A & A on pallets for the last few years. I need to try some other suppliers again. Maybe it'll be cardinal.

Cardinal has good prices on items that sell well at higher price points. ESP light ups heavy jewelry. The 2 color flashing balls do well. I used to be heavy in one supplier but was loosing my edge with stale product

Archived