Rate My Machine

Hello everyone, just wanted to get everyone's expertise on how my snack machine is filled and what I can do to improve on my loading skills.  Any suggestions would be great, Such as pricing, loading, etc.

The machine is located in a white collar/ blue collar warehouse/sales office with 60 employees.  I am trying to find the right mix and see if there is a way to increase my sales overall, either by presentation or by placing a credit card reader on the snack machine.  I put a credit card reader on the snack machine at this location today and hope to see an increase from those employees that do not carry cash.

Pictures of my machine can be found here.  

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/gallery/album/228-my-ap-machine/

Hello everyone, just wanted to get everyone's expertise on how my snack machine is filled and what I can do to improve on my loading skills.  Any suggestions would be great, Such as pricing, loading, etc.

The machine is located in a white collar/ blue collar warehouse/sales office with 60 employees.  I am trying to find the right mix and see if there is a way to increase my sales overall, either by presentation or by placing a credit card reader on the snack machine.  I put a credit card reader on the snack machine at this location today and hope to see an increase from those employees that do not carry cash.

Pictures of my machine can be found here.  

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/gallery/album/228-my-ap-machine/

While I appreciate that the baked chips have a long shelf life, I've never found them to be great sellers.  Put some Nacho Doritos and Crunchy Cheestos in there as well as Fritos and Chili Cheese Fritos.  Don't forget the Big Texas rolls (#1 vending pastry) and Grandmas Oatmeal Raisen cookies are available at Candy Man in case lots.  Check out the Basil cookies as well.

Knotts cost .25 sell 1.00

Famous amos .29 sell 1.00

Pmm or snikers .49 sell 1.25

Lss hot mix or fiesta mix .38 sell for 1

Grandmas .30 sell for 1

Try oreos and rice crispies .30 sell for 1

Pastry best selling cup cakes .49 sell for 1.25

Honey buns .31 sell for 1

And zingers .49 for 1.25

Texas sells good too

Archived