Swee Potato Chips

Hey yall....have yall ever had Sweet Potato Chips?

I have 2 locations that are begging me to put them in

Do you know where I can get them?  I regular supplier can not them for me.

I am looking for a place to get them and try them out.

I don't sell them (Takis) but get asked for them all the time. I'm like, yeah, I hear they are pretty hot, then I move on.

You can get Takis at Candyman in 2 oz bags - usually do well in Hispanic accounts. I've never seen sweet potato chips, sounds like a Filipino thing.

Holy cow !!! $1.20 for a 1 oz bag - those must be awfully good.  I doubt if I could sell them for what I'd need to price them at.

When I was trying the healthy vending thing a couple of years ago that was one of the items I tried, they were around .80each through unfi but the minimum order probably makes it out of the question for you.

If you have a whole foods nearby they get a lot of stuff through unfi and I was able to order some things through them, by the case you get a discount too. Not the way you want to run your business but for one or two speciality items to make the customer happy its worth the effort.

I didn't even look at the prices when I sent the link.

I bought them at Costco for fifty-one or fifty-two cents a bag. I had the sweet potato and the multigrain. I preferred the multigrain but neither one of them where great sellers for me.

Hey yall....have yall ever had Sweet Potato Chips?

I have 2 locations that are begging me to put them in

Do you know where I can get them? I regular supplier can not them for me.

I am looking for a place to get them and try them out.

I saw them at Vistar a while back. The small bags were about $.34 or so.

Heck I wish someone would go to Vistar and get me a case and ship them to me....Vistar is 4 hrs away from me 

They come to my town but when I called I have to have a $1000 order for them to make a stop

.34 for small bag is reasonable

Heck I wish someone would go to Vistar and get me a case and ship them to me....Vistar is 4 hrs away from me 

They come to my town but when I called I have to have a $1000 order for them to make a stop

.34 for small bag is reasonable

That would be a lot of sweet potato chips  :rolleyes:   Just remember, most requests come from the people who never use your machines.

That is a good point....all my other locations would SHOOT me if I was to put something healthy in their machines

One location called and told to come get this healthy golpher out of this machine put something very very unhealthy

(hell it was only Baked Lays...lol)

That is a good point....all my other locations would SHOOT me if I was to put something healthy in their machines

One location called and told to come get this healthy golpher out of this machine put something very very unhealthy

(hell it was only Baked Lays...lol)

Two words - Pork Rinds  ;D  ;D  ;D (I just can't keep them in stock)

Two words - Pork Rinds  ;D  ;D  ;D (I just can't keep them in stock)

I have the same problem and also Salsitas I have one location that i go twice a week and it is sold out every time i go, the owner says he puts melted cheese and sour cream on them and he got all the employees hooked.. I had to try the other day, he was right they are amazing!!

Archived