VTI Matrix Bill Validater

What is your opinion on this unit. I have had a 721 in storage for awhile I bought for a good price. I put it on location 2 weeks ago and this validater is not impressing me. It is extremely picky. Before I pull this thing out of the machine to look at it are  there settings on this thing? I am hoping the sensitivity is just set to high and I can turn it down. 

Mike

What is your opinion on this unit. I have had a 721 in storage for awhile I bought for a good price. I put it on location 2 weeks ago and this validater is not impressing me. It is extremely picky. Before I pull this thing out of the machine to look at it are  there settings on this thing? I am hoping the sensitivity is just set to high and I can turn it down. 

Mike

Mike

That's a pretty nice soda machine.  Here's the link to the manual http://na.suzohapp.com/all_catalogs/bill_validators/42-4035-SPEC  Note; there's a PDF manual; under "more info"  Apparently it's a newer Mei but no longer being made

MEI acquired this company in 2007 and has discontinued the product line, so there was something else MEI wanted from VTI such as their technology as they didn't deem the products good enough to continue selling.  You should replace this with a reman Coinco or MEI validator so you will have a reputable, dependable validator in your machine.  You will also need to replace the MDB harness in the machine as well since the validator always provides the MDB connections. 

PM me if you need a reman replacement for this.

Never was a fan of the VTI Matrix Bill Acceptor & I don't know what MEI sore in them to want to buy them out. Like AZ mentioned it was probably more for technology or patent reasons than the quality of their products.

I would also take the advise of AZ & replace it with a validator that you are more use to & are able to get repaired.

Archived