Hi

JHatch

Hello all!

I'm very new to vending. Last month I bought 3 machines, already on location, off craigslist. I've since discovered that I love pulling money from those machines, and hope to expand my budding business. I've been cruising this forum for the last couple weeks, working up the courage to make my first post, and have already picked up a lot of helpful information. Thanks for being such a great resource.

Congratulations, and welcome to the world of bulk vending ! It's hard work at times, and also frustrating in certain instances, but can give you a good return on your investment.

Hello all!

I'm very new to vending. Last month I bought 3 machines, already on location, off craigslist. I've since discovered that I love pulling money from those machines, and hope to expand my budding business. I've been cruising this forum for the last couple weeks, working up the courage to make my first post, and have already picked up a lot of helpful information. Thanks for being such a great resource.

Welcome to TVF, glad to see that you decided to join the conversation.

Hello all!

It's very exciting to get started! Actually, I still get excited at every new location! Welcome to the forum! 

Archived