Here is another bizopp

FrCorey

From the bottom down in the legal section: 

** All prices shown on this website that include locating fees are offered as total cost information only of both machines 
and the approximate locating fees of national locating companies in which the owner of this website has no affiliation.
* All totals, including but not limited to, number of vends, monetary figures or otherwise stated on this website are estimates and/or
mathematical calculations only and are in no way implied or promised as actual results and/or income to buyers and/or users of this website. 
* Vending totals/projections shown for bulk candy machines, meaning the Triplehead, Singlehead and Spiral machines are estimated averages of the
sum of currency amounts realized upon depletion of products from a full machine from calculating the averages of these variables: product size, amount of
product per vend, dispensing wheel size and coin mechanism settings of 1 to 4 quarters per vend using various optional coin mechanisms.
Note: The number of vends per day will always vary depending on number of customers within each machine location and Individual results will always vary.

Based on their $27K annual revenue figure for 10 triple heads you would only need to pull in an easy $75 per head per month....completely achievable right? I've seen this actually out in the field in my area, you want to know where this high money maker is consistently pulling in thousands of dollars for their owners?:huh:?.....in a peddler's mall. I've been there a couple times and it has to be refilled probably once every six months or so, and the people who work there hate it. I feel bad for anyone who buys into this. 

I do like the Chinese machines thou. If they stock parts.

but I am going to buy from AA, IF anyone there Ever sends me a pricelist.

they all chat and say it will go right out, but never get anything.

I wouldn't mind starting with a few Chinese machines, but only if I can get parts. so far the only one I have seen do this is candymachine.com

but they only stock gum and candy wheels.

I wouldn't mind starting with a few Chinese machines, but only if I can get parts. so far the only one I have seen do this is candymachine.com

Is Chris Miller not working there anymore? He was always my go to guy there and was quick on the spot with requests. 

I have some one contacting him

Archived