Prime Vending Locations

shepherdsflock

I had a location ask me to remove an 8 way rack recently; and after a recent addition to our family (baby #4) I'm entirely too busy to go find a location for the rack. So, I saw an ad in the Classifieds section for Prime Vending Locations and decided to give them a call to see if they would do a commission rack. The answer was yes.

I placed my order on 9/3, and the order was assigned to a locator on 9/8. I was a little disappointed with how long it took to get my order assigned to somebody, but I figure I wouldn't have made any progress locating the rack in those 5 days on my own. So, no big deal. It would have spent those 5 days in my basement either way.

The price was in line with what I expected. They charge $195 to locate racks. For an 8 way rack, I didn't feel that was too far out of line with what I expected. I was hoping for a price between $150-$200, and they came in closer to $200.

They have been working on the order for 2 days now, and I have not heard anything. That is okay, since I've had LRU and Kickstart work for 2 weeks or more to locate doubles and triples. Placing a big rack for commission over the phone takes more time. They told me to expect at least a couple of weeks, so I'm not getting nervous yet.

I'll give updates of my experience with them as my order progresses.

Shepherdsflock,

I'm not sure if you saw this thread but you may be interested in it...

http://www.vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/19949-Prime-Vending-Locators-"Top-Locator"-Review

Yes, I read through it. Finding locators to do commission racks isn't easy, so I'm hoping they exceed their reputation.

Just curious but why start by having a locator try and place a rack? Why not have locator secure a location for a double and put 1" toy caps / bouncy balls in it. If location does good expand then, a four head rack is the same width, locating fee is cheaper than a rack and its much easier to find a location.

Just curious but why start by having a locator try and place a rack? Why not have locator secure a location for a double and put 1" toy caps / bouncy balls in it. If location does good expand then, a four head rack is the same width, locating fee is cheaper than a rack and its much easier to find a location.

I only have one triple available to place right now, and it needs some repairs. Getting the rack placed is a higher priority.

Yes, I read through it. Finding locators to do commission racks isn't easy, so I'm hoping they exceed their reputation.

Just don't let them lead you past the limit to file a claim. That goes with anyone doing any business.

Your covered by PayPal for 45 days after the charge.

On another note, using a rack you can break them down into singles, doubles and so on. Then if the login expands, them you can move the rack in.

It it's really tough locating racks by phone! A lot of times there is a miss understanding about what they're getting and then delivery is rough.

I hope it works out, but if you have the time, you can make the calls. If you don't, then yep, gotta take a chance! If you ever need any help figuring out what to say, let me know

Archived