saeco problem

sherlock66

I have a saeco rubino 200 which just developed a message which says "beverage A not available" This seems to prevent any beverage which requires milk to not vend. Can someone tell me what in the machine tells its little brain that there is no milk available when there is. It doesn't clear as an error and I can see nothing preventing it from dispensing milk.

Is the canister auger gummed up and not turning or the canister motor not turning? That is the kind of problem that would trigger that type of error I believe. You should test all products that require creamer to see if they all dispense the creamer properly and in correct amounts.

After changing the auger motor with no effect, I discovered in programming that there was a maximum number of vends set for each product. :huh: product "A" had reached its max number. After resetting to a bigger number all is well. This machine MAY drive me the rest of the way to crazy.

No, there are no sensors in the canisters.  I didn't know that the machine could track the number of vends of creamer - that could be a useful tool.  You are probably supposed to reset the count by product each time you refill one.  You probably have this type of counter for each canister.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a stop set.

Enter programming, P-1, enter. Scroll once.(sugar plus)

Enter (stops)

Scroll to find where a "stop" has been put in place.

Scroll until you see RESET

Enter

Change to "yes"

Enter

If you want to remove this stop, scroll to the stop and change setting to

Zero zero zero(000)

Enter

That should do it

We have a few people with over ten years of experience with all aspects of Saeco machines. Thinking of starting a subscription service for technical support. It would be either paid hourly or a monthly subscription. All are experts who can solve any Saeco problem

Archived