Snacktron 2 - Setting vending price

LW12345

Just purchased a snacktron 2 vending machine and I am trying to set the pricing for each item. I've read the manual and tried following the directions but can't get anywhere. When I select price on the computer board inside the machine, nothing happens. Any ideas?

I think display is blank until you press the selection you want to price. Then you either press the amount or use one of the lower keys to increase the price and another to decrease. Not sure without standing in front of it. Not difficult you have figured it out. Not much help

It's possible that your door switch is not functioning or maybe it's been removed and bypassed, leaving the machine always in the vend mode and never in the service mode. The switch is located along the bottom edge of the shelf below your bottom vend shelf, toward the left side (lock side) There should also be a metal bracket mounted on the lock side of the delivery bin that pushes on the switch when the door is closed. There are two wires on the switch and if the switch is missing the wires will either be connected or disconnected - I don't remember which, to keep the machine in the vend mode. If this is is the case then you need to change the state of the wires to put the machine into the service mode.

If you're missing the switch you can PM me and I can send you one.

According to the manual, I have to have the door open and press price on the computer board on the right side of the unit. Once the price button is selected it is supposed to say price on the front panel and then make a selection to change the price. When I hit the price button it does nothing. If I hit a button above the price one, it beeps.

Archived