HELP: Identifying model of Royal Vending soda machine

Tenfour86

Hey everyone.  I found a soda vending machine that I'm interested in purchasing, but am having trouble finding much info about it.  The ID tag says that is it Royal Vending.  Model number is RVMC350-10 and serial is 0263-1105AD.  The guy who owns it doesn't know much about it and says he has only tried putting cans through it.

I looked through the manuals page on Royal Vending's website and they don't list the machines by model number, but by the name of the model, which isn't very helpful for me.  Ideally I'd like to find a manual for this machine, but what i really want to know is what this machine is capable of vending.  Everything about the outward appearance of the machine would lead me to believe it is newer ( i.e. curved front, ten selections, what appears to be a small digital display next to the coin slot) and would be capable of vending 20 oz bottles, but the serial number looks like it may be of an older style for them.

Here's a picture the owner sent me. It's a bit blurry, but might help.

post-9539-0-30574900-1415564182_thumb.jpg

If anyone could help shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated.

While I don't recall an RV350 model, there is a 10 select wiring diagram in both the Electromechanical Manual and the Merlin 2000 manual on Royal's site.  Use the Merlin 2000 manual if this machine has a credit display and has a logic board.  As Cajun said, if the model is actually RV350 then it is a two can deep machine.

Archived