deals....

TKK

Getting 2 good deals i think.

Deal #1 $4000

11 machines delivered to me. 4 cranes w dual spiral, can these get surevend sensors? 5 rowe with upgraded boards, guy says 2 have mdb harnesses. 1 ap and 1 usi. All work 100% 4 have metal validators but hes throwing in 8 coinco validators that fit them but will need harnesses. I was thinking keeping 3 cranes and flipping all the rest for 800 a piece. Ive never owned rowes. One crane used to have a cofee thing next to it and now is closed with storage space where it used to be.

Deal 2

$6000 delivered

2 usi 4 wide w ivend, one has a deck

2 cb10s

2 multiprice.

All work great and mdb.

I dont really want the old ones but at 380ish a machine delivered to me is hard to pass..

The National machine with the closed off coffee side should be sold or junked due to age.  Keep the dual spiral machines and give me the model numbers to see if Surevend can be added.  The Rowes are good machines, especially with updated boards, but you don't know anything about them so you probably don't want to add another wrinkle to your business.  Depending on models, you might want the AP and maybe the USI snacks in the first deal as well.

I'd keep all the machines in the second deal.

None of the Rowes are upgraded with new control boards and based on the photos I would unload them. I would also not keep the oldest USI with the yellow display or the National with the closed off coffee section. The rest appear to be keepers.

This one looks a bit newer? So az would u pass on them? I dont want the rows just the cranes

2014-11-18%2023.27.46_zps0tkxsm0r.jpg

This specific one and one other in your pics are the oldest of all the Rowes I saw in your photos the blockoff plates that some idiot put on the doors covering where old OBAs would have been mounted, the earliest bill acceptor that Rowe made.  The correct upgrade is to mount a down-stacking MEI validator there so it looks professional.  The other Rowe with this block off plate has the validator mounted in the top of the door where the gum and mint display would have gone.  It's just very obvious to me that someone with little repair knowledge has worked on the Rowes because they didn't care enough to make them look professional. 

I'm not saying that the Rowe machines were not good machines, they were great and I ran over a hundred of them myself and loved them, I'm just afraid that you will be confused by them and there is a distinct possibility that they could have some cabinet wiring issues by now with all the year of use and abuse they would have had.  If you want to keep them and give them a try then that's fine, but you asked if you should only keep the Nationals which was the question I answered.

Yeah randy ur right as always, i dont think its worth my time to try to flip the rowes i have 0 interest in them. The usi and ap i thinkni could sell so im gonna ask him if hed take just the 3 cranes w dual spirals, the usi and ap

Archived