Moss Distributing Good Reputation?

RikaKazak

So I'm still on the hunt for a keymaster and got a lead from a fellow vendiscuss member about Moss Distributing.  Gave Terry a call, and he gave me a price much lower for a brand new keymaster then all other places quoted.

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of those too good to believe deals, and that he had a good reputation.

So what do you guys think?  Good rep?  Bad rep?

Thanks so much in advance guys.  I'm a n00bie who is bumping his way around trying to make as few as mistakes as possible and just trying to make my own little path in this vending world ;)

I have gotten to know one of their sales reps, Brent McKennon over the past year or so through the different industry events of IAAPA and AAMA and have gotten the impression they are a pretty straight up group.

I have not purchased any new equipment in this time, but would certainly give him a call when I was ready to do so.

I did see them receive the award for distributor of the year for Touchtunes jukeboxes this past spring at the show in Vegas.

Well I placed my order yesterday :D Ships out monday...super excited because it's my first keymaster, first time using moss, and I already have a very good location ready for the machine :D

Goooooood luck, you'll need it ;)

How much are they there

Congrats you will like it a lot. Great earners and quality

Archived