New Website

AmuseStar Vending Co

I was thinking about putting together a website. I actually have an assoc degree in web-design. Years ago I pictured myself sitting at my desk all day making sites. I then realized it was sort of boring and there was always someone who knew more then me and willing to make the sites for less then me!

Hey Kyle--

Your site looks great--very easy to navigate also.

I've found some typos--"mulit" for "multi"--and I will PM you later on any others, if that's okay.

I'm a writer also, and I love proof-reading stuff.

I think your visuals and presentation are strong.

Good job!

Barb

I would take the picture of the 4 way rack on the right side of the headder graphic and flip it. That way it has more balance. The one on the left is angled to the left so the one on the right should angle right. Aldo flip the right one on the service area page and the contact us page. If it were me I would also put that 9 way rak on the contact page between the crane and rack picture too. You may want to pull that bottom graphic on the merchandisng page up a few lines so the space is equal to the top graphic from the text. On the vending machine page I think it would look a little cleaner if there were more space between the columns, maybe 3 or 4 more characters. The "profit machines, set up, lining the walls of your business? Are you tired" line almot touches the next column on my screen. The columns don't line up right for me either on the home page. The left one is a few characters too far to the right. The center column has a slight S curve to the bullet points. The right one drifts to the left as the column goes down the page. Other then that the site looks good.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyle,

Really looks great. I think its ready to go now. The only suggestion I might make is to add some contact links at the bottom of each sub menu page. You do a good job of selling 'em on each one so make it 100% easy for them to click right to you.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...