BA30B not accepting bills...

CobraGT40

Hi

I have a DN501 that I got from my workplace for dirt cheap.  Just needed a few odds and ends to get working.  Everything was working fine for a while, but the BA30B bill acceptor stopped taking bills.  You put a bill into the slot and it won't even draw it in. 

The red light indicator says that it is functioning normally, it makes the normal whirring sound when the door to the machine is shut.  The coin tubes are all at least half full and it is nearly full of soda.

Any ideas ?

Thanks !

Scott

That indicates that the validator needs to be rebuilt. If you would send me a PM I can ship you a rebuilt exchange unit.

Wow...I just ran into this VERY same problem today. But mine is a CoinCo BA32SAB. This machine is at one of my best locations and can't afford downtime. You have any replacements Randy?

I can exchange that unit for you. Since your model is a 32SAB that means it is 24V but do you have the large bottler bezel on it or a snack bezel. What model machine is it in and can you tell me which connectors are plugged into it? I can't remember is the SAB model has VFM connectors or a single price connector.

That validator uses normal VFM connections and is called an SAB because of the connections and the fact that it doesn't have a snack bezel but a bottler bezel.  I can send you a rebuilt unit if you'd like.

That validator uses normal VFM connections and is called an SAB because of the connections and the fact that it doesn't have a snack bezel but a bottler bezel.  I can send you a rebuilt unit if you'd like.

Thanks Randy, great info. Tried calling you to get the bill validator.

Archived