Considering buying my first route

HustliN

Hey guys,

Newbie here. A fellow member wants to sell their route to me. I did a little reading on the forum but I'm very new.

its 6 locations and generates about $300 in sales in month. Currently has beavers installed

What sort questions should I be asking? I'm new to vending and never did bulk. Currently doing snack and drink vending for almost 2 months. 

What should I be looking out for?

What sort of pros and cons should I consider before entering this deal?

What is sort of a check list I should go through?

I would love to buy. I'm just holding back as I think I should work on my full line vending as I have 7 locations and 2 are doing awful and I just keep working on improving locations and sales. 

Thanks in advance fellow members!

Pass. You will be lucky to end up with $100 after all dust settles every month, real lucky.

Really? A little early to make that call. These could be doubles with skittles / gum balls and no commissions doing $300 a month. I would take in a heartbeat...... For the right price of course.

I would ask if he pays commissions and why he is selling

Really? A little early to make that call. These could be doubles with skittles / gum balls and no commissions doing $300 a month. I would take in a heartbeat...... For the right price of course.

Could be, but doubt it. Could also be 30% commission and no GB allowed.

300 candy accounts are few and far between

Hey guys,

Newbie here. A fellow member wants to sell their route to me. I did a little reading on the forum but I'm very new.

its 6 locations and generates about $300 in sales in month. Currently has beavers installed

What sort questions should I be asking? I'm new to vending and never did bulk. Currently doing snack and drink vending for almost 2 months. 

What should I be looking out for?

What sort of pros and cons should I consider before entering this deal?

What is sort of a check list I should go through?

I would love to buy. I'm just holding back as I think I should work on my full line vending as I have 7 locations and 2 are doing awful and I just keep working on improving locations and sales. 

Thanks in advance fellow members!

Some questions.....

How much is the guy selling the route for?

What types of locations are these (bowling alleys, car repair, etc..)

How many heads in each location?

How close are the locations to each other?

Are they charity or commission?

It all really boils down to what the guy is asking for the route. You say it is Beaver equipment so that is a posiitive. At the end of the day if you can get the route for a reasonable price and it is close by it may be a solid revenue source.

Archived