Outrageous claims

davidsurvz

Money, Money Money !!!  Make a Ton Of Coin, and Profit With These Proven Money Makers !!! Three Head Counter Top Model!!! It Will Work For You While Your Sleeping, at Work, Soccer, Fishing, or doing Anything !!! I Personally have 15 Machines out Working For Me, and Avarage about $ 400.00 Profit Each Month for Every One !!! Buy the Bulk Candy At Costco, B.J.'s, or another Wholesaler, and Profit, Profit, Profit !!! These Machines Are Brand New, Not Refurbished, And Ready To Make You Money !!! All Must Go! You Are Bidding On a Single Machine. Comes With It's Own Key! Start Profiting Today ! Thanks For Looking, and Good Luck !!!

What a crack up! This listing is for a 1800 machine with no stand.

$$$ $$$$$ WOW!!!!! $$$$ $$$ 400.00 a month profit for each machine!!! What are we doing wrong guys?:huh:?

I wonder which biz-op promo he got those numbers from.;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Candy-Gum-Vending-Machine_W0QQitemZ220313211014QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBI_Vending?hash=item220313211014&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Well the first thing we are missing is that it "Comes With It's Own Key!". Boy what a magic key that must be. At a staggering 53 vends per day average it must really wear away at the coin mech. That is about 2,000% above the national average and they may be streching it a tad bit on that fact. I did ask the seller two seperate questions so lets see if they answer them.

He did answer one of my emails about the high shipping saying it was an all metal machine with only plastic hoppers. He did not bother to answer the question about overstating the revenue. Come on guys, someone please buy this magic machine. It does 4 times the revenue of your typical T Bird machine. ;)

I sent him a message as well and invited him to VENDiscuss for his psychiatric assessment. :D We should all call him out on this. Lets all take a moment to write a few words to him.

Steve

I've been telling him I want to get out 40 machines so I can make over $190,000.00 / year profit and I asked him how he does it. I rambled on in one message that I would quit my job If he can give me advice on how to get these $400.00 / mo. profit locations. I was acting like an unsuspecting dope initially but I think after a  few messages he's picked up on my sarcasm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To bad the bid is over I'll buy that for a dollar lol.On a more serious note.I may be new but I was not born yesterday a buisness is like a child you tend to it give it your all and it may be the best thing that ever happened to you.

One thing is for sure you people are GREAT with your honest tips I think I will do just fine learning here thank you all.