Dollar for Dollar as you grow

kai1836

I don't have any racks yet but I will say that they probably do better then triples in the end. You must get them for a real good price and get them in a good location though. Triples are easier to locate then a 5 way I think. If you have a good untapped area for racks then you should be ok. My area seems to be saturated with racks so I work on triples right now.

I have some racks with 4 machines on them. 2 on top and a pull out shelf at the bottom and it holds 2 machines .

You have to be sure the location really needs a rack b/c you can really have lots of waste with stall goods .

As long as you get a good to great price per head on used equipment, anything has the potential to bring a great ROI, but racks because of number of heads and ability to vend more 50c vends will probably bring the most volume.

Of course you must stick to the basics too:  Have good/great locations to put your good/great deals on equipment and service regularly and the rest will take care of itself.

Gary:

I still have the two you helped me with; one in a pizza joint; one in lobby of supermarket. They both are doing good but looking for better results soon. I will do more as I find right locations. How about you? Rockin and Rollin?

Jim