New Route in works

I hope I don't become like annoying, with so many posts lately, but still learning how to fish.

I'm looking to purchase  a few routes and eventually add more as i learn the business better, that's the plan at least..

So in addition to the route that I'm almost ready to purchase it, I' working with another route that's for sale about 35 miles further up this is what they say.. I found it priced high, but they say its negotiable.. The distance from my house is about 60 miles to this place.

Selling price $10K

" Last yr the gross income was $15,632.36

There are 2 vendent candy machines and one soda machine.
4 locations-electic suppy company-highway dept (town)-an efficeny hotel-and a Laundromat.
Its a great starter business for someone or an add on to one. Its a good extra income .
there were equipment agreement orders when the machines where in place
4 locations all working machines
one extra machine not on any location -working -needs to be placed

Part of this sale.. Any feedback pleaseeeeeee?

Thanks

I hope I don't become like annoying, with so many posts lately, but still learning how to fish.

I'm looking to purchase a few routes and eventually add more as i learn the business better, that's the plan at least..

So in addition to the route that I'm almost ready to purchase it, I' working with another route that's for sale about 35 miles further up this is what they say.. I found it priced high, but they say its negotiable.. The distance from my house is about 60 miles to this place.

Selling price $10K

" Last yr the gross income was $15,632.36

There are 2 vendent candy machines and one soda machine.

4 locations-electic suppy company-highway dept (town)-an efficeny hotel-and a Laundromat.

Its a great starter business for someone or an add on to one. Its a good extra income .

there were equipment agreement orders when the machines where in place

4 locations all working machines

one extra machine not on any location -working -needs to be placed

Part of this sale.. Any feedback pleaseeeeeee?

Thanks

It's too far away.

My farthest machine is 48 miles one way, it is at a high performance automotive shop. Out in the middle of nowhere!

Shop has people coming all day long and hanging around.

Put a Royal 804 there, with two columns of Dr Pepper and two columns of Coke with water and Powerade and the usual, one with Coke Zero because the owner drinks it.

Run machine once a month and smile when I open it to see a almost empty machine! $$$$$!

I just put a AP 931 snack machine, shallow there and will see how that works! 

I'm loving retirement!

;D  ;D  ;D

cajun

My farthest machine is 48 miles one way, it is at a high performance automotive shop. Out in the middle of nowhere!

Shop has people coming all day long and hanging around.

Put a Royal 804 there, with two columns of Dr Pepper and two columns of Coke with water and Powerade and the usual, one with Coke Zero because the owner drinks it.

Run machine once a month and smile when I open it to see a almost empty machine! $$$$$!

I just put a AP 931 snack machine, shallow there and will see how that works! 

I'm loving retirement!

;D  ;D  ;D

cajun

If all it takes one machine to retire in Louisiana, I'm moving down there.. Well maybe not...

If all it takes one machine to retire in Louisiana, I'm moving down there.. Well maybe not...

Note; the key to maintaining long distance accounts is having the biggest and best equipment .  The Royal 804 is huge and rarely ever has a malfunction.   I fear that Cajun has "stepped in it" with that small snack machine - now they'll want him out there twice a month.  Remember, that your service cycle will be dictated by your snack machine, so get the big ones (5 wides )

Note; the key to maintaining long distance accounts is having the biggest and best equipment .  The Royal 804 is huge and rarely ever has a malfunction.   I fear that Cajun has "stepped in it" with that small snack machine - now they'll want him out there twice a month.  Remember, that your service cycle will be dictated by your snack machine, so get the big ones (5 wides )

Only if it is worth it!

The smaller snack machine is a test, if it needs bigger I will do what I have to do. lol!

;D  ;D  ;D

cajun

I'm still waiting for self refilling machines.. I mean we got self driving cars already.. ;D ;D

Archived