What's a good average account for you

Downtown office buildings (in the lobby), department stores and most blue collar locations are good average accounts. They won't make you rich, but they will keep u in business.

Also in my area, extended stay hotels, and lower end hotel are actually some of the best...300-600 WK average

My hotels are not that great 40-75.00 a week

My best account is a car lot it does 360-425.00 a week gross of course

I just picked up two more car lots boy I hope they just as good.

The some hotels are good but most around here are owned by a well let's say diff culture and some are hard to deal with.

I've had my best success in assisted living/rehab facilities and laundry mats.  Both $175-$250/week gross.

I stay away from hotels, too much vandalism - around here anyway.

The laundry mat success, like other places, is largely dependent on what kind of food options are nearby.  Keep in mind that folks are hanging out there for an hour or two .. it's a very captive audience ... and many times they bring their kids.  I always keep plenty of Skittles, Starburst, cookies, etc in those machines.  In our area we have a lot of Latino's that use the laundry mats so I also keep spicy chips fully stocked.  

The other great thing about this setting is that folks come in with cash/coin ready.  I have 4 laundry mats with snack and drink, wouldn't trade them for anything.

No, believe it or not, not a single issue of vandalism in nearly 8 years.  Shouldn't be talking about it...here comes the jinx :unsure:  

I have snack and drink in both locations.

Lol sorry for the ? Dude

I diff going to look into the laundry mats

If I have new account come up n I don't have the machine to fill it I'll take the lowest grossing account I got n pull it to get the new account up n running, do u do that

I have definitely moved machines from a slower location to a new, potentially busier spot - yes.  I'm sitting on two very nice, larger machines (snack and drink) right now, hoping and praying that the right opportunity will come along.

In a couple of weeks I'll

Have out a total of 60 machines out, I just picked up another school system once I getbyhe set I'll have two drink machines left

How are the schools doing for you? I stopped doing schools (other than private and colleges) a few years back. They made it so hard to do any business with all the restrictions and commissions I just stopped doing them all together. From what I gather many operators are not doing them anymore. I had like 6 schools call me at the beginning of this school year because their vending service pulled out. 

Good I got one system has about 13 machines that average 750 a week

The other school system has 4 machines that does about 150.00 which suchs wish I neber bid in that system but I drive right by them so oh well

The new school system will have 5 - 9 machines total so will see

Yes I pay 10% comm

The kids have access to three machines which limited on what I put in there but their good to me

Popcorner, kettle corn, miss vickis, pop chip, cookies are the best snack sellers.

Arizona ice tea, propel, Arnold Palmer and water are the best drink sellers.

The machines are for middle and high school kids. We have to fill them with "healthier" choices.

Kids are always hungry for snacks and drinks. Demands are very consistent.

Yea sounds like what I do, I can't do pop Pepsi got that bid,

It's all about serving size heck 1oz Doritos r like 140 calories low sodium zero trans fat

Here they just don't want you to out candy bars etc in there mine r pretty good

What kind of cookies do yea put in them

Lol I've never seen hot Cheetos, I usually do Cheetos, lays, baked ruffles, pretzels, and smartfood popcorn

Sometimes I throw in a few bags of Doritos, tgfridsys.

Oh yea I've been buying the small cup of Pringles I can only put a few deep because they will tip over n depense, they

Those have been selling really good, but you need to put them in a account that they won't rock the machine

Lol I've never seen hot Cheetos, I usually do Cheetos, lays, baked ruffles, pretzels, and smartfood popcorn

Sometimes I throw in a few bags of Doritos, tgfridsys.

Oh yea I've been buying the small cup of Pringles I can only put a few deep because they will tip over n depense, they

Those have been selling really good, but you need to put them in a account that they won't rock the machine

You gotta try hot cheetos! they outsell regular cheetos in AZ like crazy.

You gotta try hot cheetos! they outsell regular cheetos in AZ like crazy.

I buy 3 cases of hot for every one case of regular cheetos and I've never had someone get mad for not stocking the reg but if hot runs out all hell will break loose at a couple of my accounts ...lol

Archived