HY900 - where is the service mode button?

I can't believe I have to ask this and I'm sure I'm looking right at it but I inherited a Seaga HY900 from a route I purchased and I need to change a few prices. Does anyone have a picture or can explain where the service button is located?

I can't believe I have to ask this and I'm sure I'm looking right at it but I inherited a Seaga HY900 from a route I purchased and I need to change a few prices. Does anyone have a picture or can explain where the service button is located?

Moondog, I do plan to replace the machine down the road. I've read what a POS they are but the seller managed to get it into a very good account which was the only reason I purchased it. I would never buy Seaga by choice. Thankfully it's not given me any issues the first few months so I'll going to recoup my purchase first.

AZ I think that's why I'm having a hard time seeing it. It isn't identified anywhere and they decided to make almost everything black against a black background. I've been inside 10 other brands of machines so far and never had a hard time locating the button. I'll see if I can google the manuel.

Moondog, I do plan to replace the machine down the road. I've read what a POS they are but the seller managed to get it into a very good account which was the only reason I purchased it. I would never buy Seaga by choice. Thankfully it's not given me any issues the first few months so I'll going to recoup my purchase first.

AZ I think that's why I'm having a hard time seeing it. It isn't identified anywhere and they decided to make almost everything black against a black background. I've been inside 10 other brands of machines so far and never had a hard time locating the button. I'll see if I can google the manuel.

Good job.  you can always find better machines but good locations are scarce.  I deleted my earlier post as I was pretty sure that you already knew the mode button was on the contol board but since I've never owned a Seaga there was no way I could tell you what to look for

Believe it or not Seaga's customer service was actually really good. They emailed me the manuel for the machine quick and once I saw the image I could located the button. It was as I suspected the black on all black was just very hard to identify for my eyes so once I knew what area to look was an easy fix!

Archived