7th Location and Venturing Into Toys

BaneTrain

Just curious guys, what would you vend in a nursing home since they are senior citizens and probably don't have many original teeth lol or are you focusing on their families who come visit?

My biggest seller at my nursing home are cupcakes, and all types of pastries

Wanted to ask another question about the old folks homes. Wanted to know what type of angle you would use there,because it seems to me they would use the rebuttal about"there's no kids here" type of excuse.so I was just wondering if anyone ran into that type of excuse or not?and how did you handle it?

The angle I went in with initially was a "stock" charity pitch. I was teamed up with the local Boys and Girls Club at the time, and that did most of the talking. I explained that a portion of the proceeds would go to help them out, and that everything pertaining to the machine, it's operation, and stocks would be handled by me. All my business cards and machine tags have my phone number on them, and I think that helped too- most smaller operators around here just have email contacts now, if they have any tags on their gear at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived