Your Company Name

caserri

Here is a fun question. With so many interesting names people use for their company names, I often wonder how people come up with them or what significance they have.

An example would be my company name of Caserri Vending. Caserri is a combo of my two daughters names, Cassidy and Serri.

I would be interested in anyone Else's story of how they came to call their company what they do. I would be willing to bet that most are derivatives of loved ones names?

Steve

Hi Steve

As of today my legal business name is AMC Candy LLC. My first name is Alan. My 14 year old daughter is named Marcia. My youngest son is 13 and his name is Chris.....thus A..M..C..

In a few years I do not expect to have to service all my machines by myself. Success means different things to different people at different times. :)

Alan

My company name is Island Charm Vending. I had a Jewelry e-store that didn't go well call Island-Charm.com I just recycle the name. My husband ask me why I said I was born in a Island and I'm charming so I'm keeping the name. Hahahaha

Gwen

I used a simplier name of my wife's middle name years earlier when we did crafts. After switching to candy and soda we just added a few words and changed it slightly. It is now,

Rachael's Homspun Sweets & Sodas

Nostalgic Candy   Retro Sodas   Vending

Thanks

Well, officially next week I'll be EZ VENDING. This is also recycled from my first business EZ SOLUTIONS. I was providing what the real estate market calls " CURB APPEAL" I simply cleaned, touched up and greened up the front of homes on the market to entice people as they drove by. I passed my work and contacts down to my younger brother.

• 3 weeks later...

Well our name has been official for about a week Quik Fix Vending. There not really any special meaning just something that came out of our mouths while brain storming one night. It just seemed to fit so well because really isn't that what vending machines do for everybody "Quick Fix" wether its our sweet tooth, or the kids screaming their heads off, or going to if the quarter isn't spent.

We originally started out with the name Sand Creek Vending.  It was an easy name, the house we live in is 1/2 block away from Sand Creek.  The Chisholm trail actually passed over the creek and through the back yard of our home.  (everynow and then when doing landscaping we find old horseshoes and other artifacts.)  We changed the name of the company to Heart to Heart Vending after the Heart to Heart Child advocacy center allowing the Center to get more name recognition and let people associate the charity vending directly to the Center

Tee

• 2 weeks later...

CommonWealth Vending ( Soon to be CommonWealth Vending LLC)

Not really any reason other than I live in Kentucky, service my machines in Kentucky and since Kentucky, at least around here is considered the CommonWealth, I thought the name added a bit of class, yet gave a good impression that the business is Kentucky Grown.

Besides that, I tried to do the name thing, like what Steve has done, but I coudn't get it right........My last name is HALL so there's not that coolness like Hallenbeck.............But, at least in my eyes, CommonWealth Vending serves it's purpose well.

People have called me Farmer for years.  Don't know why, I've never worked a farm in my life.

So, I thought of the farmers cooperative and pulled Farmers Coinop as a play on that.

I wish to be better than my competitors, so "Out Standing in the Field" seemed to fit with the play on words.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully by the beginning of the year I will be Pawprints & Purrs Inc. Vending. It will be named after our non-profit organization. All proceeds go to the organization. I'm still assembling legal info in starting it up. I'm also pondering the idea of having a vending charity program nationwide.

Craig,  It is a great idea for vending to support your non-profit.  I have used this venue to bring in money for our non profit child advocacy center.  It might be difficult for you to make it a national charity adventure unless the money from other vendors would be going to a national humane society.  However, give it your best shot, the money is going to a worthy cause.

Tee

Thanks, Tee. I'm hoping that I have an upper edge on the competion around this area with that venue. As for the national charity, it was just a wild thought. Will have to do alot of research being it's a local charity. Although, our web site is known world wide and that may give us a head start.

Hello,

Well lets see!!  my Co name is: ACM Vending, Inc.

My name starts with A, my wifes starts with C, our last name starts with M,  My son's name starts with A, My daughter's name starts with C, another daughter's name starts with M,  AND My five year old grandson's three initials are, you guessed it,  ACM.  You would think that with all those people I could get some help sometimes.  Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Art

Hello,

Well lets see!!  my Co name is: ACM Vending, Inc.

My name starts with A, my wifes starts with C, our last name starts with M,  My son's name starts with A, My daughter's name starts with C, another daughter's name starts with M,  AND My five year old grandson's three initials are, you guessed it,  ACM.  You would think that with all those people I could get some help sometimes.  Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Art

Hi Steve

As of today my legal business name is AMC Candy LLC. My first name is Alan. My 14 year old daughter is named Marcia. My youngest son is 13 and his name is Chris.....thus A..M..C..

In a few years I do not expect to have to service all my machines by myself. Success means different things to different people at different times. :)

Alan

Are you two related?

My company name is Chairty Donation. I simply used my eBay name, which donates and works with Boy Scouts of America.