One column not working on rowe 4900

When you open the door what does display read?

Did you push the “Free Vend” or “Test Vend” button? Yes it makes a difference.

If the selection runs in test and the price is set it should vend with coins.

If not you may need to restore the board to the factory settings.

Walta

With the door open and making that selection with no money inserted it should display the price set for that selection.  If it shows zero then you didn't save the price by pressing ENTER or the motor may have had an over current issue that caused the board to erase the price.  When a motor malfunctions the price is erased by the board so no vends can be made from that selection.  If you close the door, allow the machine to test the motors, and then open the door do you get an ER90 error with that motor number in the lower part of the display?  If so then you could have a bad connection between the shelf and the cabinet or a bad motor.

AZ in the event of an over current the vend price should not be erased but it is hidden. the computer adds a number to the price I think it was 6.35 so while the error is present a .50 items price will read 6.85.

Once a successful test vend had been completed the error should be cleared and the price restored.  

At least that was the engineers plan.

Walta

AZ in the event of an over current the vend price should not be erased but it is hidden. the computer adds a number to the price I think it was 6.35 so while the error is present a .50 items price will read 6.85.

Once a successful test vend had been completed the error should be cleared and the price restored.  

At least that was the engineers plan.

Walta

Wasn't that only on the multi-board machines?

I believe it carried over to the single board.

But it is more or less ancient history. I saw 2 4900 this year and 0 the year before.

Walta

Archived