new to the board

dapreachaman

hi i am new to the vendiscuss board.  I have been vending for about 9 months and enjoy the whole process.  I have 46 buzz bites, 9 uturns and 2 gumballs.  I am looking into buying 280 vendstars with 80 on location producing 900-1000 a month net.  All at a pretty good price. 

i am glad i found this board to have like minded people to talk about vending with.  thanks

i paid for half my locations and found the other half on my own. my locations are doing much better than the locators. i feel i was ripped off by the locator. after reading the discussions here i would have used someone else. probably midwest or kickstart. they seem like the two best available. i am now in the process of relocating all of the locations the locator gave me. but so is life in the vending buisness. move the bad and seek to increase the good. my candy location and bouncy ball locations are doing pretty good. that is why i am looking into the vendstar deal. 280 plus machines 80 on location for only 5k

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lori,

Welcome to the board, you might want to start a new thread in the Swap and Shop section under Bulk Classifieds. Be sure to include price, condition, and any other info you may have.

the best loaction is a truck center. i also have a couple of health clubs and a mexican restaurant that does well. one of my pizza places really does well as well. but by far the truck center kills it. i have two other trucking companies planned for visits this or next week. One runs 250 drivers and the other 75 plus drivers as well as mechanics and staff. they should both do well.

• 4 weeks later...

I see 46 Buzz Bite machines and your comment "all making money." That is my experience too that Buzz Bites can make money in the right locations. Do you plan to put out more Buzz Bite machines and what are you averaging per machine per month.

is there a special price for buzzbites for vendiscuss members?I am intrested in trying out a case uncapped.how many in a case and is there a min order?