Oak Gumball Wheel

bacho

Can anyone tell me if the Oak gumball wheel will fit a Eagle vending machine?

I have an Eagle that I want to vend caps in and need to change out the candy wheel. I found a place that sells the Oak for $5 each for the wheel and brush housing.

Most of their parts are usually interchangeable, however their panels aren't interchangeable, as they are slightly different thicknesses.  i.e. It's too hard to use an Oak vista panel in an Eagle, and using an Eagle panel in an Oak Vista doesn't allow for it to be held in securely.

If you order something from Eagle <Superior Supply> try their risers, too. I use them in most of my Oak Vistas because they offer more versitility to the vending of assorted product.

Bob

Tom,

I used to buy my GB wheels from Oak for $6.00. Included everything.

However, I haven't purchased anything directly from Oak for about 8 months now so I don't know what they charge now.

Steve

Thanks for the info guys.

Kyle, I did say $5 each for the wheel and brush housing. Here's the link:

http://www.gumballmachinesdirect.com/oakgumballmachineparts.html

OMG!

I'm going to open up my own webpage and sell oak products online for a 50% markup too.  I'm sure I'll make lots and lots of money doing that!

I can get an oak vista 300 for the low low price of $69.00, whichis MORE than a 50% markup of Oak's $41.00 price tag.  With markups like that, are you sure you are getting the best price for a gumball wheel?  Why not just go directly to oak and order it?

OMG!

I'm going to open up my own webpage and sell oak products online for a 50% markup too.  I'm sure I'll make lots and lots of money doing that!

I can get an oak vista 300 for the low low price of $69.00, whichis MORE than a 50% markup of Oak's $41.00 price tag.  With markups like that, are you sure you are getting the best price for a gumball wheel?  Why not just go directly to oak and order it?

I called them Darryl. They quoted me $4.10. Not such a big markup, huh? Yep, they're making money hand over fist at $.85.

Thanks for the advice though. I will buy it direct and save 85 cents.

Let me know when you open up your web page business. :D

Bob

Superior is a distributor for Eagle.

OMG!

I called them Darryl. They quoted me $4.10. Not such a big markup, huh? Yep, they're making money hand over fist at $.85.

Thanks for the advice though. I will buy it direct and save 85 cents.

Kewlness!  At least those items are at good prices.