What price to sell a bevmax 5591

Hey guys I originally bought this as a partnership with a teenager who got the location but it turned out he lied about what we could put in there ... Knowingly after he talked to the person in charge of allowing it.

What is a fair price for both me and the seller to sell it at ?

I haven't seen one for under 1500 anywhere online .

Thanks

Funny thing about the 5591 when the BevMax came out you couldn't give it away. Bottlers got discouraged about the performance of vendors and give up and want to move on. Because the manufacturers are in a big toot to get things out the door they don't get the bugs worked out until they get thousands in the field. The 5591 wasn't any different. Bad drop sensors, weak pusher springs, short pushers, etc.  So what happened the last ones they made are a workhorse. Taller pushers, stronger pusher springs, lot better drop sensors. Better cooling deck. But the bottlers wanted to move on. So the independents now have them and are using them with great success. The control board is rock solid in these.

So if yours has all the upgrades then you have a machine that is worth $1500. I would find another location for it.

The reason I won't keep it is because I went partners on it with a kid that paid half for it, so if I don't sell it he wants to put it in another location , and he's not ready for a partnership yet as he basically lied to me and the person that let us place the machine as to what we can place in the machine so if I look for another location the partnership will still be here for now .

Looks,like I got a buyer that should be coming in to see it either today or tomorrow .

Archived