rejection: too many ants

AMD Snacks

A few weeks ago I went to a tattoo place I had been visiting trying to catch the owner (who seems to be a ninja or something because I always miss him) and I finally did. He was pleasant enough, but almost immediately said he can't take a candy machine (bulk candy) because he has too many ants. I gave my best shot in explaining the ants can't get in my machine because of the "special gel" (which is vasoline) prevents any bugs from getting in. He still was a pretty solid no and showed me ants crawling all over his walls. For starters I have no idea why there was so many ants in a tattoo place, but also it's been bugging me ever since. I had the thought to grab some vasoline from the car and show him how ants can't walk over it, but honestly I just use it because I was told to, never really tested it's effectiveness. But just in case I ever get this rejection again, i'm trying to figure out if anybody has any other ideas or suggestions to that ant/bug thing..Thanks

If they've got bugs actually crawling around, then it's probably not a good spot for vending. Vaseline isn't a permanent solution, and if you've got consistent bugs you're going to have problems eventually. When people ask me about the possibility of bringing bugs in to their business, I always state that mu units are self-contained, and employ various non-toxic bug repellent methods. I don't hear that too often though.

Ok cool, I've heard variations a couple times. . Things like it's going to attract bugs, or the guy before had a machine that got bugs. .I just wasn't sure if that was a knee jerk common rejection. .. lol kind of felt dumb standing there because I had no response, but like they say, plenty of other locations to find

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Archived