20 oz bottle prices.

putrevus

I can't remember off the top of my head what we're paying for 20oz Coke and Pepsi products but I do know we really aren't making anything. And you can bet that the bottles will take a price increase every year like clockwork. Coke in January and Pepsi in July. With our competitors being Canteen franchises they are able to keep their prices low due to all the rebates they receive. Average 20oz pricing here is 1.25 non commissioned and 1.50 for commissioned accounts. We are trying to push more cans now but it's definitely a battle.

Coke is dumb man. Today i went to sams. They had the 28 packs at .27 a can obvioulsy all sold out. Then the reg 32 packs at .31c each. Then a ton of 35 packs at .35 each. How retarded is that? When walmart has 12 packs at $3? I still bought them at sams as its easier but they make no sense

What i have done is all new accounts that had bottles (20oz) ive put cans and bottles. Most my cans are at .85c and .75c. One place .60 which is the only way i could get in. But they had bottles at 1.50 and i went ahead and did 1.25 on bottles but put 16.9. That and the snacks help me alot. Instead of netting like 45% of what the cans would do, it now nets like 60% which is much better considering it makes 2k a month. Also the bottlers here are very slacker. I ran out of fuze teas and the rep told me to just put brisk or az teas. The bottles are .40 and sell for 1.25 the 16.9 dasanis are .15 and sell for 1.25. I order small ammounts from them normally monsters since they r the same as sams, and cans like fuze teas. Then 90% of everything else i buy at sams to have better margins. Yet i have a bundle of new or newer machines and dont get jipped too bad

Archived