refurbished

TKK

So im loving this new method im using. Im buying top notch equipment refurbished for what seems to me great deals. I was going to do the usi black diamonds for 3600 new which my local middle guy sells for 4900. But ive been getting usis with already built in leds and ivend and crane 168s like new for about 1500 shipped to my door. I dont see why people go and spend 5k on a machine when u can get 3 with the same features. Plus sell all your older ap studios, single spiraled usis, etc on craigslist for 800 to 1200 and its a no brainer!

On another note does anyone know how to drill a lock without damaging the damn t handle? I seem to forget keys all the time for new machines i buy and am looking for a clean fast way to remove it.

So im loving this new method im using. Im buying top notch equipment refurbished for what seems to me great deals. I was going to do the usi black diamonds for 3600 new which my local middle guy sells for 4900. But ive been getting usis with already built in leds and ivend and crane 168s like new for about 1500 shipped to my door. I dont see why people go and spend 5k on a machine when u can get 3 with the same features. Plus sell all your older ap studios, single spiraled usis, etc on craigslist for 800 to 1200 and its a no brainer!

On another note does anyone know how to drill a lock without damaging the damn t handle? I seem to forget keys all the time for new machines i buy and am looking for a clean fast way to remove it.

would love to know how you are doing that.

Archived