Triple or single bulk machines

VendRJS

I agree with what posters said for most locations but there is one advantage of triples if you are running candy. If you have a hot, hot, location, one doing $3-$5 per day. A factory, jiffy lube, pizza place. One where there is no other candy machines. Using  triples can close the door to other candy vendors. 

Usually another candy vendor pitching to a location, the location will say 'we already have a candy machine' and the vendor will respond 'no problem, is it ok if we put our machine in as well and will use  different candy' and the location will usually say'ok'. Using a triple or two will eliminate that, or make the selection so poor the other guy will pull out.

Yes you could put three singles on a stand, and Eagle actually makes a triple stand mount but it makes the stand akward and top heavy. There is a good triple to use in this circumstance its Northwestern Triple Play. They not cheap but they are quality machines and look good.  

I had a pizza place that did $160+ every month and I placed two TP and kept that location for three years no other candy vendors got in. 

well thats a way of looking at it lol. I do get the vibe of the vets on here getting frustrated with all the newbies with big dreams that come and go, and I understand. I am not afraid of hard work though. I am also getting in to this understanding completely that it may not work out and if it does go that way, I am keeping my investment minimal so to not be out to much money in the end. 

lol, we aren't upset by all the newbies we just want them to buy quality so we can pick it up cheap :)

I started with triples and wish I hadn't, most locations cannot fit a triple. I ended up turning most of them into singles and now I have all these triple brackets laying around the house. Oh, well live and learn.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I asked, this makes sense. Looking on Craig's list, but found Bumball Machine Warehouse selling single heads for $89.00. I sent them e- mail asking what brand. Has anyone bought from them?

I stick to beavers NW aa and wizard machines, parts are interchangeable, and you can pick them up cheap:

Beaver 25 to 35 per head

Nw/aa 15 to 30 per head

Wizard 50 to 100 per unit

These are NY prices

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

I stick to beavers NW aa and wizard machines, parts are interchangeable, and you can pick them up cheap:

Beaver 25 to 35 per head

Nw/aa 15 to 30 per head

Wizard 50 to 100 per unit

These are NY prices

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Where are you finding them that cheap?

Archived