quantum 7000

TKK

So....i have a place which i hadd to sell.cokes at .60c in order to get in. I did it because it looked like high volume, sure enough about $1600 a month. I sell bottles and snacks too at better margins for sure, anyways that .60c killed me because i had to remove the yellow mei cashflow coinmechs which contain a ton of quarters. As they cant give out nickles andndimes. So i put a quantum 7000 (have like 25 of these new in the warehouse) and i notice the nickles and dimes are always low and have to refill them. I knew it may happen as every dollar gets a quarter a nickle and a dime. However the coin box is full of nickles quarters and dimes. Why isnt it keeping the coins in escrow before putting them in the box? Is there a way to do this? I do have the older mdb blue mei mechs as well but had swapped all to the yellow meis.

The Quantum should fill the tubes full if you have coins in the coin box.  If it isn't then there is a problem with the coin mech.  The MEI 7512 that you took out should have at least had one nickle tube in it though it could have also had only 4 other quarter tubes so you would have run out of nickles.  I can send you a new cassette with different tubes in it and you can then get the maximum amount of change to use.  Two nickle tubes, two dime tubes and one quarter tube should do it though maybe with only one dime tube and then two quarter tubes.  Let me know.

Archived