Best Bar Joke

CajunCandy

A guy goes into a bar in Louisiana where there is a robot bartender. The robot says, “What will you have?”

The guy replies, “Whiskey.”

The robot brings back his drink and asks, “What’s your IQ?”

The guy say, “168.”

The robot continues to talk about physics, space exploration, and medical technology.

After the guy leaves and the more he thinks about it, the more curious he gets, so he decides to go back.

The robot asks, “What’s your drink?”

The guy answers, “Whiskey.”

The robot returns with his drink and asks, “What’s your IQ?”

The man replies, “100.”

The robot talks about Nascar, Budweiser, the Lions, and LSU.

The man finishes his drink, leaves, but is so interested in his “experiment” that he decides to try again.

He enters the bar and, as usual, the robot asks him what he want to drink.

The man replies, “Whiskey.”

The robot brings the drink and asks, “What’s your IQ?”

The man answers, “50.”

The robot leans in real close and asks, “So . . . you people . . . still happy . . . with Obama?”

ONE...MORE...YEAR...

BTW Cajun, Trump, Cruz, or Jeb? Or someone else?

Well,you can't fix stupid!

Dats for sure!

Didn't vote for the last jack/azz to run this country!

It takes a business man to run this country!

No more illegals please!

cajun 

This President is KILLING this state, WV. Just yesterday the news announced the consolidation of the CSX (trains) territory HQ in Huntington, WV as a result of 4.5 billion dollars of lost revenue from the coal industry. This is a loss of 121 good paying administrative jobs that are being moved elsewhere or done away with. Everyday there is a new coal company filing bankruptcy or laying off employees. I know coal won't be what it once was but it doesn't need to be completely eliminated like this administration seems to want to do. Just my 2 cents being from a Blue Collar family. I definitely miss seeing all the coal trains I was accustomed to growing up  :( .

This President is KILLING this state, WV. Just yesterday the news announced the consolidation of the CSX (trains) territory HQ in Huntington, WV as a result of 4.5 billion dollars of lost revenue from the coal industry. This is a loss of 121 good paying administrative jobs that are being moved elsewhere or done away with. Everyday there is a new coal company filing bankruptcy or laying off employees. I know coal won't be what it once was but it doesn't need to be completely eliminated like this administration seems to want to do. Just my 2 cents being from a Blue Collar family. I definitely miss seeing all the coal trains I was accustomed to growing up  :( .

I feel your pain, Bane Train!

I made a pass at my old place of employment and "Damn" I never seen the it this bad at the company!

I tried my best to put a spark into the plant managers face by showing him all the fish I've been catching lately and it did't last long the smile on his face!

We sold the frac material for fracking the natural gas wells. Carbo Ceramic Inc.

Sadly he is doing his best to destroy the country!

Whats even worst he bragging how he turned the economy around and the employment is the highest it's ever being!

Golphing blow-hard!  

cajun

Whats even worst he bragging how he turned the economy around and the employment is the highest it's ever being!

Golphing blow-hard!  

cajun

See, the stats are all a nice and stuff but in reality once you aren't working or finding a job for X years, you are no longer employed, but rather out of the workforce.

So they say Unemployment is at its lowest hoping people will think employment is high but in reality no.

I guess I am going to get on my soap box with this post but I don't see where all these "jobs" are. Did McDonald's down the street pick up 3 more part time people? Whoopie!!! They'll be out of a job with Obama's and other liberals great plan to raise minimum wage to $15 for flippin a dang cheeseburger. Seriously?!!! You have no valuable skills. If him and other liberals had taken some basic economic classes in college they would understand this can never work. If you raise people's salaries, guess what the business has to raise prices of the commodities they are selling! Who would've thought that lol. No one is going to pay $10 for a McDouble cheeseburger which is already nasty to begin with. So what does Micky D's do? They lay off half their staff and keep minimal people (managers, cooks) and ordering becomes automated killing thousands of jobs that are essential to young people who have no skills. Then we have great old Bernie Sanders, dude looks like he could croak any minute. How in the world is this country going to pay for all these people to go to college when we can't even pave our highways and maintain all our infrastructure. They complain that interest is too high on their loans. News flash, it's unsecure money sand there is NO guarantee of you paying it back!  

Just like with Walmart shutting down stores and laying off a few hundred workers.

Eight stores in our state.

Were at 27% unemployment!

Now we have a *** sucker for Governor!

He was stuck to the odummy azz like toilet paper! 

But he is doing a hell of a job on gun sales!

Bought me a Mossberg maverick 88 today at academy!

It's not for Duck hunting! lol!

cajun 

Bane Train the only shotgun I've owned is a Browning Light Twelve auto a 1954 model.

That shotgun came from my uncle jim who I adored, he taught so much on hunting, fishing, how to live off the land!

Sadly it seems everything is taken away from you, cancer took him from me at 16 years old.

The Mossberg 88 is a very good shotgun, a few friends of mine has it and love it.

2 3/4 #6 bird shot for now, got about eight boxes of it left, then I will buy some three inch shells for it and see how that shoots.

Darn plug fell out that sucker!

Will be shooting at little round orange things with it.

You better hang onto it and pass it down to your kids if you have one. My father owns several and they are beautiful guns. That's interesting the plug came out but let me know how it shoots! 

Archived