Do Triple Bars Exist?

McMEnterpr

Northwestern and LYPC still sells them. However, I no longer buy them from LYPC since they changed manufacturers and their "steel" plate is very flimsy and actually wobbles and even bends when enough pressure is applied! So I now only get them from Northwestern even though they are more expensive - but at least they are solid and don't bend and (I Believe) still made in the good ole USA! 

Jax

Beaver also sells triple bars but they are used on upgraded heavy duty stands (as opposed to the stands regular singles and doubles are put on).

I bought some with my route but have never purchased directly from Beaver. They are probably expensive though.

Mark

Triple bars still exist, they are made by a few different companies.

But if you are thinking of upgrading to a triple bar, why not go the extra half step and try to get a 4-way in the location?  An 18" rack stand is narrower than the triple bar, and you get the 4th head in the spot.

Triple bars still exist, they are made by a few different companies.

But if you are thinking of upgrading to a triple bar, why not go the extra half step and try to get a 4-way in the location?  An 18" rack stand is narrower than the triple bar, and you get the 4th head in the spot.

Cuz a bar is $12 and a rack is $60.

Of course, you can always do what I did.  I got a 1x4 length of wood from Lowes and had them cut it to 24". Then I drilled my holes and painted it.  Cost me $4.

I rarely give websites for new stuff a good pumping, so this is rare...

http://www.gumball-machine.com/racks.html

An 18" rack from these guys, new and shipped is about $50, not bad for new stands.  Plus these stands dont require brackets for mounting, unless you are putting a NW80 or similar on.  A nice touch. 

Also, be on the lookout for deals on CL, Ebay, other Vendiscuss members, etc.  You never know.

Along the same lines, is there a triple bracket that does not bow? I pretty well assumed that all triple brackets bow since even a weight lifting bar will bend if you leave weight on it for a while. I didn't like the bowing but wanted to run 3 heads so I got the XYZ Easy Pro to avoid the whole problem.

I took a picture of one of my favorite set ups. The three PO89 machines on the bottom are mounted on a double plate, and it features a 50¢ XYZ Vend Pro toy on top.

I just put this one together tonight and it will go out tomorrow. Most of the time I use all PO89's for this. I have also mixed 2" cap vendors in with this set up before.

Kyle

The three PO89 machines on the bottom are mounted on a double plate, and it features a 50¢ XYZ Vend Pro toy on top.

How did you squeeze 3 machines onto a double plate?  Did you have to drill new holes or something?  How do you keep the top machine in place?  Do you extend the rod up to the top machine?