Don't read this.

The Mage

It's been a fun few days.

I upgraded my computer a few weeks ago, and for some reason my new network adapter wasn't working, and neither was my networked printer. This week so far I have fixed the printer issues, had an extra long conference call with Netgear to fix my adapter issues, and having fun stuff scraped out of my colon.

Colon prep is not fun. Being awake for such a fun procedure is also not fun. Not to mention I am paying them to do things to my butt that makes me feel like I dropped the soap in the shower at a prison, and they have to wonder why my blood pressure is suddenly so high.

BTW, colon prep is not fun.

It's been a fun few days.

I upgraded my computer a few weeks ago, and for some reason my new network adapter wasn't working, and neither was my networked printer. This week so far I have fixed the printer issues, had an extra long conference call with Netgear to fix my adapter issues, and having fun stuff scraped out of my colon.

Colon prep is not fun. Being awake for such a fun procedure is also not fun. Not to mention I am paying them to do things to my butt that makes me feel like I dropped the soap in the shower at a prison, and they have to wonder why my blood pressure is suddenly so high.

BTW, colon prep is not fun.

That sucks...sorry.. I'm at the butt age meself...I just run for the hills!

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be as much of an issue, but this was the second one in 6 months.

The first one wasn't too bad, because I was asleep, and didn't see and feel what was going on. There's probably a video on the internet of them making my butt talk.

But this one I was wide awake for, so I got to see and feel everything. And joy, I get to do it again in a year.

It wouldn't be as much of an issue, but this was the second one in 6 months.

The first one wasn't too bad, because I was asleep, and didn't see and feel what was going on. There's probably a video on the internet of them making my butt talk.

But this one I was wide awake for, so I got to see and feel everything. And joy, I get to do it again in a year.

You're just butthurt..
Jokes aside i feel for you bro.. i hope you get better whatever it is that you have..

I pray to god that i don't have to go through that, and I'm sure there are worse procedures out there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

A colonoscopy is supposed to a standard procedure done about once a decade starting at 50. I just happened to get one a year early, with a reason. 

A 70% reduction in colorectal cancer (according to a 2013 study) might make it worth it. Is it sad they have been doing this since 1969, and didn't have a solid study of it's effectiveness until 2013?

Archived