looking for a fifteen passenger van

Jazar

Thanks.  I don't think those trip meters are very accurate.  I simply divide the number of miles driven (between fill-ups) by the gallons pumped (ie. 238 miles/22.89 gallons).

That would require some sort of organization and record keeping on my part. I just don't see it happening. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm averaging 18 mpg with ford transit 250 and its taller then the Dodge.

We're trying to decide if we want to go with the costco type shelves or have shelves made. I feel like the costco shelves add a lot of unnecessary weight... 

I traded my mini van in the same time I purchased the Promaster. I was in a bind and went to Costco, purchased them and assembled and installed them right in the parking lot. It secured them with self tapping Sheetmetal screws. Then I used the extra shelves to make end caps. 372f9247f84938a896f0429beb7c8622.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me guess.  Product goes in, and money comes out.  Is that the extent of your record keeping? Lol.

Your shelves look pretty nice from what I can see.  I need another shelf on the other side of my truck pretty badly.  As it stands, I simply lay excess boxes on top of my soda on the driver's side of the box.  I simply cannot keep enough boxed items in the truck to run for more than about 3 days.  With an extra shelf, I should be able to restock only once a week on boxed items but I don't know about soda.  The truth is... I think I have also gotten big enough where I can no longer keep the truck stocked heavily enough to go one full week without having to restock.  It just gets old going back and forth to Sam's Club but it's the cheapest way.

Archived