Looking to buy a route

pdxryan

Just a update im going tomorrow to look over his USA tech live and verify their numbers if it all checks out i was going to start with 50k offer but i dont know if that will offend them. I think i can make this a lot more efficient and save money if i start swapping out the seaga for a bigger machine that holds more porduct. 

Dude why go against the advice of all the veterans here???

Take the 50k and hit the streets and find your own location and buy machines that way. With your 50k you can build decent route with quality used equipment. 

But it sounds like your dead set on it so Goodluck I guess.

$50k is alot of money. It could build you a very good route that suites you. I've got 23 machines in 14 locations plus another 9 to be placed and I have maybe $10k total into it. My sales aren't great, but most of the accounts are ones I cut my teeth on and learned with. Part of my plans for next year are to cut out the poor performing locations and find better ones. I've taken 3 locations now from other vendors and have found 2-3 very good accounts on my own so far. It can be done and I think it's necessary, especially for some one new to owning a route. 

If you end up buying it still, I wish you the best of luck.

• 4 weeks later...

i appreciate all the responders opinions and replies. I will be purchasing the route after doing all my research and spending time on the route it seems like a good fit and something i will be to expand rather quickly. i did end up having them add 4 additional machines that will be ready to be deployed with 3 of them being ams outsiders. i was just giving a update on my thread thank you all 

Archived