Toy taxi crane price

Candyguy

10 minutes ago, musser said:

how old is it? there are several "generations", the oldest and newest are good machines but there were some made in the middle years that are not worth plugging in

Musser, I sent you what I'm looking at.  It would be my first crane.  I'm looking for something to learn on.  

Looks older but cant really tell with out a picture of the serial number and mfr plate on the back of the machine, also a pic of the board would help. If the crane was made by Feiloli ( the oldest model) this is a great crane as it is essentially a smart ( smart stole the design) The newest cranes are also good cranes but a little more sophisticated logic wise. The problem with coast to coast is that they were "adrift" for awhile after smart stabbed them in the back and tried a couple of manufacturers that were not delivering a good product.

9 minutes ago, musser said:

Looks older but cant really tell with out a picture of the serial number and mfr plate on the back of the machine, also a pic of the board would help. If the crane was made by Feiloli ( the oldest model) this is a great crane as it is essentially a smart ( smart stole the design) The newest cranes are also good cranes but a little more sophisticated logic wise. The problem with coast to coast is that they were "adrift" for awhile after smart stabbed them in the back and tried a couple of manufacturers that were not delivering a good product.

Thanks Musser.  When I asked him about the plate, he told me he just sold the machine.  I'm going to keep looking.  I know I have a big learning curve ahead of me and am not looking to be spoon fed anything, but appreciate anyone's advice.  I'm going to take a shot in the dark here.  If anyone is willing to take some time to give me a general overview in person about the basic operation of a crane I would be willing to pay compensation to them.  No tricks here, just looking for an honest person to get me on the right path.  I would be willing to travel to meet. Anyone can  Pm me your general location and maybe we can work something out.  

6 hours ago, havending said:

You can buy brand new Toy Taxi/Hot Stuff for under 1900

I'm leaning towards buying a new Toy Taxi.  I called Coastal a few months ago and talked with a rep and had a pretty good conversation.   He wasn't telling me what to do one way or the other, but said he thought the Monkey Business machine would be a good entry level machine for me.   I know this is similar to the Chicken Machine where I have read some amusing threads in the history on this forum lol.  His reason being was that its a winner every time which he believes leads to better sales.  

13 hours ago, Candyguy said:

I'm leaning towards buying a new Toy Taxi.  I called Coastal a few months ago and talked with a rep and had a pretty good conversation.   He wasn't telling me what to do one way or the other, but said he thought the Monkey Business machine would be a good entry level machine for me.   I know this is similar to the Chicken Machine where I have read some amusing threads in the history on this forum lol.  His reason being was that its a winner every time which he believes leads to better sales.  

Winner every time is like printing money.  You can do it with ducks, candy and knobby balls.  I do best win every time with ducks. All the cranes by Mr balls are good. 

7 hours ago, Candyguy said:

Does anyone run the Monkey Business machine?  I really didn't feel like he was sales pitching me on the winner every time machines.  He just mentioned his feedback from people he's sold to before.  

Your better off with win every time crane. Ducks are 23% cost including freight.  Monkeys are fine but don't hold enough eggs IMO.  If buy one go directly to C2C they had them on sale for around a grand.  Not sure if they still do.  

Archived